Job Title: Junior Developer – A2019
Relevant Experience: 1-2 years
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience in RPA platforms (Automation Anywhere or UiPath). At least 1 year of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and/or UiPath
- Python development background is highly recommended and will be an added plus
- Minimum of 6 month’s hands-on experience in AA2019 (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UiPath – Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Open to learn and grow in Hyper-automation world
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Junior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Actively participating in delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s).
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
Send in your resumes to email@example.com