Relevant Experience: 2-4 years
Role: RPA Project Consulting (Business Requirement & BA, Process Documentation, Process Mapping & Solutioning, Automation Feasibility, Business Benefits/ROI calculation, etc.), POCs, Proposals, Pre-Sales, Customer Presentations
Skill Sets: Strong grip on Automation/RPA concepts and processes, Fair idea of AI & ML concepts, Platform Knowledge & Basic Dev skills (Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.), Tools knowledge (OCR, Process Mapping, etc.), Certifications, Strong Soft Skills (written & oral communication)
Business Unit: RPA & AI
Reporting To: Pre-Sales & Consulting Manager – Robotics & AI BU
- To effectively contribute to the consulting & pre-sales activities of the RPA and AI business in Netlabs Global in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To excel in Consulting, Pre-sales and Solution constructs for customers with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve consulting & pre-sales efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through consulting & pre-sales excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the sales, delivery teams and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business in Netlabs Global.
- To create in the mind of customers and partners a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Discussions with customer’s CXOs/Business Area Owners, Process SMEs for identifying automation use cases, business analysis and detailing the pain points, identifying expected high-level benefits/outcomes, etc.
- Create process maps for the use cases
- Do automation feasibility analysis & complexity analysis covering relevant elements/KPIs for the process areas
Create & present a POC/pilot – for simpler use cases with own efforts and for complex ones in collaboration with the technical/delivery team
- Create business case and ROI
- Create the first draft of proposals and then involve delivery/tech and sales teams to finalise the proposal with effort & timeline estimates, project plan, milestones, etc
- Present proposals to customers along with the sales & delivery team to deal with closure
- Track project and on completion, create collaterals – case studies, solution videos
- Other content creation and marketing support – client presentation material, POV articles, whitepapers, blogs, social media posts, solution write-ups & videos, events, workshops, etc
- Lead Generation support – conducting/presenting in webinars & events, working with sales team
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of pre-sales and POC solutioning stages of RPA and AI projects, creating re-usable pre-sales assets.
- To cover the pre-sales aspects with Netlabs sales teams for alliance partners presentations/discussions
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To suggest competency building areas of the BU team, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
Send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org